Raider Rush Raider Rush

Nothing special

Well it's a nice game, but it isn't anything special.

Some pionts to improve:
1: You could make the background and the main character yourself.
2: You add some extra features and special effects.
3: Use a nice pre-preloader.(that's always good for some extra points)

I hope you'll use my advice.
Keep up the good work.

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for the tips:

1)Great idea, that'd definitely be something I'd consider for a sequel.
2)I didn't want to go too crazy here, but if i had any more ideas I'd add them to the sequel.
3)Yeh I guess the prepreloader sucked a bit. I wanted the preloader to give instructions so the player can start playing straight away when it's loaded.

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

Nice, for a while

The game is very well programmed but after a while it became frustrating. Doing the same thing over and over again. And the music stoped sometimes so it got really boring. But it still was a good game.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

Good game.

I really liked this game. I hate those stupid dogs which interrupt me all the time. But I made it. Yeah!
keep up the good work.

Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2) Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2)

I've seen better.

This isn't really a dating sim. It's more a dress-up game. And not even the best. On the moment there are lots of better dress-up games. So if you're looking for some good games look somewhere else.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2

better

I liked the first on And I like this one even more.
Keep on going. I want more

Sex Kitten Sim-Date Sex Kitten Sim-Date

Yeah!!

This is something else. I like this game more than most other dating sims. Probably because it's very funny.
Keep on going

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

To short

This game is just like most of the other games, to short to really enjoy it. I hope you make a sequel which is much longer. And some better graphics.

The Mating Game The Mating Game

not bad

I liked the game it only was a little short and there only was one good end. I hoped there were more endings.

Anime Chick Game(nude) Anime Chick Game(nude)

It feels uncomplete

the game is a little short so I think you must make another game which includes more questions, more girls and more secrets.
But that doesn't say I didn't like the game.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

This is my favorite.

This is my favorite dating game for sure. It's better than simgirl.
I hope you'll make more games like this one. And I illegally downloaded the full version of the game. And I must say it's very good.