There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Super

I think this episode is even better than the previous ones and those already were incredible. You should get a prize of some kind. I'm a little short on cash(lame excuse) but else I would have donated generously.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Awsome

This might be the best flash movie I've ever seen. I'm sure this is one of the winning movies this month.

Catfight Catfight

Wow

Finally I've found a good dutch fash artist. I already started to believe they didn't exist. I really liked your movie and it makes me proud of being dutch.
I never saw another movie of you before, but now I will watch all your movies. I hope you'll make a lot more flash movies like this one.
And sorry for not have noticed you until now.

Make Up Trouble Make Up Trouble

Short but funny

Well, I liked the graphics. They ain't the best but somehow they where pretty cool. I hope you will make more moovies like this one.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Very nice piece of work

This one reminds me of final fantasy A+. Only this one is more about the fun. Graphics are perfect and the effects are good too.
I hope you make a sequel.

Taegukgi Taegukgi

wow

I usually don't like stick fight flash movies, but this one is really good. No it is awsome. Keep up the good work.

Moonlight Moonlight

This one rules!

This movie is just great. the graphics are worth an 11 so does the story. I hope there will be many more movies like this one.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Just awesome

This movie is one of the best movies i've seen on newgrounds so far. It's really hilarious, it has great graphics and the story is good to. I hope many others will make movies with the same quality.